Konzepte für Digitale Steuerungs-Zwillinge in der Produktion und Logistik
- Wilmjakob Herlyn, Otto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg, Institut für Logistik und Materialflusstechnik (ILM) (email@example.com)
- Date of workshop: 23.02.2022, 10.00 – 11.30 am
- Zoom-link to the event:
650 0731 0347
- Target audience: Primarily conference attendees, but open to all researchers and faculty, staff, and graduate students at university and research institutes of information systems, logistics, and production management, as well as systems analysts and software developers of SCM and ERP-Systems.
- Submission: Submission will be made via ConfTool. A publication in the WI proceedings is planned.
- Registration: We ask for registration via firstname.lastname@example.org.
In production and logistics, there are so far mainly concepts for engineering-oriented Digital Twins for the control of production equipment and means of transportation. But there are so far only few concepts in the of value chains for the control of production and logistics, which consider – starting from the customer order – the entire order-oriented process chain from procurement and delivery over the different production stages up to the delivery of the product to the customer.
In this workshop, an overview of existing approaches and concepts of the Digital Control Twin (DCT) in the field of logistics and production is to be gained for the first time. Thereby, the basic data/databases, functions, methods, and algorithms of order-oriented DCT – in contrast to the technical-oriented DCT – shall be worked out; at the same time, the interface and communication between the technical and the order-oriented concepts of DCT shall be worked out. Finally, open points and questions will be identified in order, to derive future research priorities.