Call for Workshops
As part of the conference for “Business Informatics 2017” at FAU, there is the possibility to hold workshops before the conference (on Sun 20.2.2022, 10:00 – 16:00) or after the conference (on Wed 23.2.2022, 13:30 – 18:00).
Please send proposals for workshops with the following information to Prof. Dr. Verena Tiefenbeck (email@example.com) by 31.08.2021:
- Workshop title (working title)
- Short description of the workshop
- Intended target group (Is the workshop exclusively intended for participants of WI 2022 or are other persons also eligible?)
- Responsible organizer(s)
- If applicable, organization conducting the workshop (e.g. GI expert group …)
- Desired date for the workshop (20.2.2022 or 23.2.2022)
- Indication whether you want to manage workshop contributions or participation via the conference submission system ConfTool or independently
- Indication whether the workshop contributions are to be published as part of the WI22 Workshop Proceedings
Prof. Dr. Verena Tiefenbeck
Verena Tiefenbeck is Assistant Professor of Digital Transformation at the Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg. After her PhD, she has led the Bits to Energy Lab at ETH Zurich, an interdisciplinary team combining digital technologies and behavioral sciences with the goal of promoting sustainable behavior. Previously, she had spent 3.5 years in Boston at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and as a research associate at the Fraunhofer Center for Sustainable Energy Systems. Her work has been published in leading academic journals (including Management Science, Nature Energy, Applied Energy, Global Environmental Change, Energy Policy, Transportation Research: Part D) and at leading conferences in the fields of Information Systems, Economics, Human-Computer Interaction, and Energy Informatics.