Business Informatics – Research for and with Practice
- Prof. Dr. Alfred Benedikt Brendel (Technische Universität Dresden)
- Prof. Dr. Frank Danzinger (Hochschule Augsburg)
- Dr. Ricarda Schlimbach (Technische Universität Braunschweig)
- Dr. Stefan Reinheimer (CEO, BIK GmbH)
- Christoph Ziegler (PTKA Projektträger Karlsruhe)
- Dr. Michael Durst (CEO, ITONICS GmbH)
- Dr. Benedikt Höckmayr (CEO, JOSEPHS GmbH– das offene Innovationslabor)
Organization & Moderation
- Prof. Dr. Susanne Robra-Bissanz (Technische Universität Braunschweig)
- Prof. Dr. Matthias Knoll (Hochschule Darmstadt)
- Dr. Linda Grogorick (Technische Universität Braunschweig)
Business Information Systems research is relevant for practice particularly in the digital transformation. Universities are increasingly striving to establish corresponding knowledge cooperations. In addition, research methods and innovative structures exist that allow research for and with practice. Nevertheless, it is not easy, especially for smaller actors on the research and practice side, to pave the way for research questions from practice to research and vice versa for scientific findings from universities to companies.
In our panel, we want to get to the bottom of the barriers of different actors in knowledge cooperation (especially the visitors to the panel). We will hear suggestions from experts on different forms of research for and with practice, and bring these together. While discussing different perspectives, we strive to end up with easy to implement recommendations for actors in research and practice, but also with ideas for improving existing offers and approaches in knowledge cooperation.